For your short-term rental security, and not to be taken as legal advice, we recommend having strict house rules such as the following:
We try and keep our rules to a minimum! here are some important parts of renting the Bohemian Home!
– Please enjoy the propane fire pit – we provide as a courtesy but if you want to use more than a couple hours a night the Dollar General sells extra propane.
-Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is by 10am. If you would like to arrive early or checkout late, please request at least 48 hours ahead of your checkin and we will try to accommodate with our cleaning company.
-For the security of our neighbors, we require a government ID with booking (check that your profile is verified with a Drivers License, or inquire if you’re not sure how to do this)
-we have a security system for home safety- there is a $100 fine for removing or unplugging devices
-Please connect your phone/cell to wifi or bluetooth to suddenlink – it gives you the best reception for calls
-Our TV is smart! And we have free roku channels, netflix, and you’re welcome to use these. If internet goes down, there is a DVD player in the game cabinet (but we’re sure you’re here in Flagstaff for more fun than TV!).
– Our town is propane friendly, but please do not make or create a firepit (fire safety is a big Northern Arizona concern)
– Smoking allowed when using an ash tray on patio only. No smoking is allowed inside or on wood deck
– No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
– Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
– Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is close to nature, and we intend to keep it pest-free with your help.
– Service animals are welcome. If you would like to bring your dog, please inquire for special accommodations (we do charge a small pet fee).
-No pets on the furniture – sorry, but our beds and furniture are designed for people. We require pet owners to pick up waste and clean up after pets
– If you break or damage something, or would love to purchase a keepsake, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
– Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome with adult.
– While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean any kitchen areas and dishes you used, you clean the BBQ area and any trash around the house. Empty trash in the trash cans outside. Excessive trash will be charged (please don’t over fill the trash cans). It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you. Our cleaning fee is STRICTLY for changing over beds, wiping down surfaces, and keeping the yard and exterior of the home clean. The cleaning fee you pay for at booking does not include cleaning dishes used, BBQ area (incuding inside the BBQ), or the fire pit. Questions on our cleaning fee? Please inquire, we try and keep costs lowest for the guest!
– We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you. Additional guests are $10 per person for linen turnover. We have plenty of games, and if you require more entertainment than games and a dvd player, take a look at our house book!
Checkout Instructions >>
Please leave beds unmade. If you used the floor mattress, please return to the master bedroom closet and leave any sheets from pullout or extra mattress in the laundry room. Leave any sheets from the pullout bed in the laundry room as well. Please place used towels in bathtubs.
Please do not leave food in the fridge, and empty with your trash in the trash cans on the street. Any additional cleaning fees are invoiced to us hourly (most of the time for excess trash, dishes, stains, and BBQ cleaning).
If you moved the furniture, please return to original location.